Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: HI insurance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ummm doesn't work or am I missing how it works, been a day and a bit since I bought it with no return of funds that I can tell.

Can we get an explanation how this works exactly?
havent used it bro ... so duno what the deal is ..maybe the hitters just steal less from ya or something rather ?
If you get HI'd for $1000 on Feb 6, 2009 at 5:00am, then on Feb 7, 2009 at 5am you will receive 60% of $1000 ($600) back. It will be given to you as cash and you will receive a PM about it.
so being hi'd on the last day doesnt count then? because obviously you are not going to wait for your insurance pay out to see who won,

is this adding a factor of realism to the insurance asspect because insurance companys are allways really slow to pay out?
a good idea is whoever wants 1st is to as high a they can with like 24 hours and 1 min left of the round end so that then the last minute or so of the round you suddenly jump up real high ^^
Hey..that's right crazy frog.....lol...just get everyone 2 HI you 24 hours prior and u'll get 60% at the end...lol.....typical of u 2 try beat the system....Smile...really funny bro......lol!
dnb_Fueld Wrote:so being hi'd on the last day doesnt count then? because obviously you are not going to wait for your insurance pay out to see who won,

is this adding a factor of realism to the insurance asspect because insurance companys are allways really slow to pay out?

Nice V nice ..