Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Loser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
LOL i got this message today from Filthy....FILTHY_UNKNOWN
Apr 30, 2009 3:14pm There is NO WAY! in hell unless my crew gets burnt you gonna win this, I have 18thousand NZ dollars in my bank account from selling weed hahahahahahaha.
Cant do it twice bro

Wow all that to win an icon, i wish i was that good.
filthy, you can buy my love with a couple hundo in creds.......sorry dalton lol
damn, if i had 18k in my account i know where i wouldnt be spending it
DRFTIN Wrote:damn, if i had 18k in my account i know where i wouldnt be spending it

then i guess u better start selling weed..lol...apparently thats how he got it
lol, making more friends I see. Some people just don't get that being an asshole at this game doesn't get you anywhere... you're far better off making allies than being an idiot =/
rofl, you've gotta be shitting me?

this guys gonna come throw around a few creds.. then brag about it.. THEN.. claim it's all drug money?!

WOW! What a cool person! I wish we had drug dealers playing online games everywhere! They are so cool!

Woohoo! Go drug dealers go!

Too bad NZ Polices don't read this type of forum!

*edit*

The uber funny part of all of this..

18 GRAND.. from selling weed.. Either weed is fucking EXPENSIVE there, you've been doing it for a LONG TIME, or your full of bullshit.

I used to sell drugs myself, nothing to brag about, but you DONT MAKE THAT MUCH from selling WEED!
PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:rofl, you've gotta be shitting me?

this guys gonna come throw around a few creds.. then brag about it.. THEN.. claim it's all drug money?!

WOW! What a cool person! I wish we had drug dealers playing online games everywhere! They are so cool!

Woohoo! Go drug dealers go!

Too bad NZ Polices don't read this type of forum!

Although... being a mod you have access to idiot boys IP address which will link to his ISP which will link to his real name and address...
I got 10 thousand dollars........in monopoly money. Does that count?
sigh giving us NZers a bad name stupid fuck
Especially bragging to a 12 year old..
Pages: 1 2 3 4