Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Banned!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
blah blah blah blah blah . . . . .
crazyfrog555 Wrote:Any1 who though Filthy_Unknown was bullshitting about his 18k from selling weed...he has been banned by Ray as he was using a Stolen or Fake Credit Card...LOL....so he was acting all big :O he bought a hella lota creds for him and bought them for his crew,which is why Paul and Vaughn are banned :O

Wait why was Vaughn banned? Did he know filthy was using a fake or stolen cc?
how come they're still in crew battles with a short team? .... so r u saying he cant go on his account ever n cant add ppl?
Why is he online now then? And his crew is fine?
Were back

:tocas:
Looks like you were a bit pre-mature then eh krazy ... don't worry alota guys have that problem :catfight:
keep my name out your mouth kiddo
what i would really like to know is why in the hell i am the one being blamed for it? i spoke to him n msn then left and went shoppin with my parents came home and half his crew was gone i asked pimpin what happen to the crew and got no answer i log in later to a message accusin me of this shit. And this is why i leave these games.
rach take dont take it to heart, anyone who messaged me in game got no reply about the matter. wanted to clear things over before i started talking about something i was not 100% sure on
who acussed you of what??
i was sure u were prolly pretty pissed off so i left it at that. as for who accused me i thought maybe it was because of me askin you what happen... u know how this game is Smile ill clear that up soon. something i do not get is why nate brought it upon himself to put someone elses bizness in the forums and start a gossip page. Or even better how it is he knew why filthy was ban to begin with hmmmm..
Pages: 1 2