Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Ayo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I find it funny how everyone is moaning about this guy or w/e (cheating) or w/e you wanna call it. I also find it funny how its super easy to win these days and that this guy who won was that little noob begging us for races back when players like myself panda and romeo and noobie were on top. Lmfao what has this game come down to?
who are u?

It's not super easy to win... and you must be referring to shane as being that

"noob" as he won the session just passed. *news flash* shane a noob?

Every1 was a noob once so whats so funny about shane winning this session?

ur post is rather stupid lol no offense to you...
Aversion=Brett=Kiro_Diesel=lmao Smile
Lmfao shut up Wraith and yeah I was a noob at one time but back when the game meant something lol. I was a noob when I first started but I learned pretty fast and I would definitially say I did not wait for their to be no spenders/competition anymore or the way i can sit here and race 40000 races. Old MC > New MC by far.
Nah It wasnt shane I dont think it was the runner up the guy everyone is accusing of multis and such that guy I think.
Av3rsion Wrote:Lmfao shut up Wraith and yeah I was a noob at one time but back when the game meant something lol. I was a noob when I first started but I learned pretty fast and I would definitially say I did not wait for their to be no spenders/competition anymore or the way i can sit here and race 40000 races. Old MC > New MC by far.

True.
lol, sry, but this is closed :x