Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: What Made Mc Great
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All the old vets will know what im talking about

- Racing for Pink slips and there being sleepers
- bigger the net worth gap more Exp you got

so for all thoughs who did not play back then this meaned you could either Go for Big net worth and gain exp that way OR sit at 3k net worth and race the top guys then Lvl up all at once and be a sleeper at 100k and race people way up in the millions for pinks and Own there ass
........... with this new Garage option you could keep your fast car in there and use a stock one to gain exp with then Surprise people get in and through them a pink and bam there car is yours and you where Able to hide i think it was 25 cars in your garage so you hide net worth that way and None of this racing who you want on demand we had to sit and wait right when that clock went from 59 - 00 had to race the highest net worth at quick as you could before some one else could

- Racing for money same thing Lots of fun with that that in my mind is what made it fun people raced with in there means and knew what races to accpt and witch to decline and we had to watch TNTing and dynoing cuz people would know your ET and wouldn't race yah we never used to get time slips so Ets where always very Hush hush

Oh and MC GOLD WAS PIMP Fun times had playing in there
hahah yeah for sure bro those were the days
If i could go back!!! fark

ran pinks in reg,. ran hardcore in gold.
i completely agree with the nw gap thing...i remember sleepers too..that was so much fun...hahah
stoner_00000 Wrote:- Racing for Pink slips and there being sleepers
- bigger the net worth gap more Exp you got

So true. Thank you for saying it.
I loved the old way too, i could play poker and then just bounce back to mc, being a sleeper was quite enjoyable too hehe, but we cant have races for cash because then it goes back to whose turn is it to win? no competition