Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Crew Struture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thread for discussing the pro's and cons of the crew aspect of the game.
Please post your constructive thorts and keep this thread on topic.
hate the whole 2x exp for the whole crew...that jus gives such a huge advantage...
I wanna see HI implemented into crews somehow, stealing cbr working off screws skill level etc
sharpie Wrote:I wanna see HI implemented into crews somehow, stealing cbr working off screws skill level etc

thats an interesting concept that username brought up a while back
I don't like the current 2x exp either, but I've explained what I would prefer in half a dozen threads already so I won't go into that again.

I love the idea of having designated spots in a crew though. Have any of you played Mafia Wars on Facebook? There are 6 "positions" that you set and each one gives a specific bonus to your Mafia.

Now this is something for Ver 3 or whatever we're at now because the coding would be huge but still. Imagine how it would work. You would set each crew member with a title, say Mechanic, Hitter, Leader, whatever... you get the idea.

The better that person was at their specific job the better the entire crew would be. So say your Hitter had 2k attempts and say 50 hits, Your whole crew would get a small bonus on hitting compared to a crew who's hitter had less attempts and actual hits.

The crew Hitter, could also target opposing crews rather than players and perhaps even steal CM's as well.

If your crews Racer had more wins than another your crew would receive a small exp bonus... etc.

As I said the specifics would be tough to iron out and the coding is a pretty big job, but if they use Skill points like in TS then that could be worked in too.

One big thing that needs to change is letting the co owner do the crew car!!!!!
Agreed double exp for the whole crew has to go, but i do like the idea on the whole. i think its a good money earner for C.I
So maby something along the lines of 50% bonus for leader and 20% bonus for crew.
This would bring crew battles closer together and create more action along with competition.

As for the hitting aspects my opinions are probably biast as i lean more to the racing side but ill speak anyways. I think the stealing crew cbr or cm's isnt a good idea at all. it will be the rebirth of multi's, plus this is the Ultimate Online Racing Game. there are games like SH for hitting etc etc.
yea 2x exp is a tad stupid ... its all on the person to keep the highst NW ..

how about avg crew NW is involved some how ?maybe a 1.5 exp bonus or something ?? that means you will have to have a crew with a high NW over all to get anything outta it ..and 1.5x exp is easer to catch up to if your in anther crew.

soemthing could be done with the hitting aspect and i think should crew wise ... but then how would that carry over to boost aswell ..same with CJ ... would have to come up with something to do with thoes aswell ?
I like the crew average nw!! but still think that even 50% bonus is to much!

especially seen as top crew average nw is less likly to swap over as just one persons nw so a crew could easily hold top nw for a round.
Black__Metal Wrote:yea 2x exp is a tad stupid ... its all on the person to keep the highst NW ..

how about avg crew NW is involved some how ?maybe a 1.5 exp bonus or something ?? that means you will have to have a crew with a high NW over all to get anything outta it ..and 1.5x exp is easer to catch up to if your in anther crew.

soemthing could be done with the hitting aspect and i think should crew wise ... but then how would that carry over to boost aswell ..same with CJ ... would have to come up with something to do with thoes aswell ?

#1 i agreed with
#2 i dunno i think we can come up with something better
#3 how about top crew (racing) and a top crew (stealing)

let me elaborate, have there be 2 crew competitions for 2 different goals. you can have a crew racing getting cms working etc etc and wins with the most CBR. but maybe instead of stealing others CBR you can just have a crew made up of thieves and instead of CBR x crew win %...it could be something based on stealing instead of racing and getting a good crew car.

as far as unlimited crews go the equation for top crew would have to have a dividing factor of total crew members. so it would basically be average crew bankroll almost. if you have 1 million CBR with 1 person your crew has 1 mil CBR if you have 101 million CBR with 100 members the bigger crew would only win by just a few thousand not over 100 million although thats how much more CBR they had
MC_Alumni Wrote:#3 how about top crew (racing) and a top crew (stealing)

let me elaborate, have there be 2 crew competitions for 2 different goals. you can have a crew racing getting cms working etc etc and wins with the most CBR. but maybe instead of stealing others CBR you can just have a crew made up of thieves and instead of CBR x crew win %...it could be something based on stealing instead of racing and getting a good crew car

Hrmmmm interesting ... im liking that idea ...if its applyed right
Pages: 1 2