Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Exp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yeap you guess it, thread for discussing the way u gain exp.

add thorts ideas etc
The NW gap thing was nuts, one race from the big boys in the old days and I was level 20 ish?

The way it is now is unfair to everyone but people that spend big, now I know this is good for the company in the short term but I think in the long run there aren't enough people like CJ and his crew that are willing to work their collective asses off without the bonus.

So, either take on the bonus structure I suggested with it being based on top crew with it getting less as you went down the list, or drop it entirely.

As to experience itself I like the Topshift model. It goes up more as you level, it does that here too but not to the same degree I don't think. TS also doesn't care who you race (says it does but it doesn't lol) So a level 30 racing a level 1 gets the same exp as racing another level 30.

Make experience for losses higher too, tbh getting 76 exp when you break instead of 500+ is frustrating, it's even more frustrating for those that start late and take losses to the faster drivers. You can't level with 21 exp a race and that must be hugely frustrating for the people with less time or less money...
Totaly agree with calder here.
top 3 crews get the xp or no 1. even every thing out
i like the nw gap cuz it was awesome...haha...it reverts back to the player and not what crew ur in...thats y i liked it...
LuDe Wrote:i like the nw gap cuz it was awesome...haha...it reverts back to the player and not what crew ur in...thats y i liked it...

but then IDE levels would be piss easy to get ... one race from top guy ..lvl 20 ...anther few ..lvl 30 ...

would have to go back to one IDE ?
Black__Metal Wrote:but then IDE levels would be piss easy to get ... one race from top guy ..lvl 20 ...anther few ..lvl 30 ...

would have to go back to one IDE ?

i actually prefer 1 IDE anyway...lol...
I like having it based on the crew, but it should not be as high as it is. Having it something like below would still get people to compete and would have extra incentive for the spenders to still go for first.

Top crew - 1.5x experience
2nd crew - 1.3x experience
3rd crew - 1.2x experience
4th crew - 1.1x experience
5th crew - 1.05x experience
I think exp should just be the same for everyone. Like 100 points if you win a race and 20 if you lose. For every single level.
1.9 million divided by 100....

19k races to get to 58? ... no thanks.
if it went back to NW and level gap, ill even start racing again.
Pages: 1 2 3