Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: i can't play...no email verification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i've made several attempts at getting an email verification in order to play MC. i recieved the verification to participate on the forums (obviously), but none for the actual game. and yes, i'm checking both my inbox and spam/junk folders.

help!
whats the login name for in game?
demcj is the login.

0to60 is screen name.
Forwarded to admin.
has this been sorted ??

Have you cheaked your spelling on the email account you put in was correct ?

If worst comes to worst start a new account and make sure everything is in order before you make the account to see if it still happens
The email you signed up with is: [email protected]

Please use the Lost Password feature to obtain a new password. Smile
Small tip for Yahoo mail users, delete your spam box BEFORE using the lost password feature, if you take a look some scumbags are actually modifying the sent year on their spam making it go to the top of the spam box or your inbox.

Deleting all the spam will make sure the new password email is easily identifiable. Then make sure to tell yahoo that it isn't spam.
admin Wrote:The email you signed up with is: [email protected]

Please use the Lost Password feature to obtain a new password. Smile

Thanks cres.

*edit*

nice tip rick, never seen that happen before :x

Not sure how you'd edit the date or time of email without hacking yahoo, which i'd think is simply impossible unless your a big time haxx0r
PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:Thanks cres.

*edit*

nice tip rick, never seen that happen before :x

Not sure how you'd edit the date or time of email without hacking yahoo, which i'd think is simply impossible unless your a big time haxx0r

i did it, sorry...
TEECH MEH LEET HAXOR PLX.

LOL

yeh.. this is not needed anymore, so...

*clicky