Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Reprezent your whip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
dnb_Fueld Wrote:is this a joke? the stress of 125hp?? HP doesnt even stress parts, torque stress's metal.

and i cant see that beast making much torque

The horse power figure is a joke, or so I hope. Any forced induction setup will stress parts that aren't set up for it. Why do you think they recommend rebuilding the bottom end of the motor when doing a turbo charger?
bscar Wrote:they

whos this??

depends on the car, the setup, what size turbo your running, how much boost. tunning etc etc.

you cant answer automotive qustions with one blanket answer,

ive had friends turn and SR20DE (4 Clinder NA high compression engine)
into 230kw sr20de+T on with only bolt on mods
dnb_Fueld Wrote:whos this??

depends on the car, the setup, what size turbo your running, how much boost. tunning etc etc.

you cant answer automotive qustions with one blanket answer,

ive had friends turn and SR20DE (4 Clinder NA high compression engine)
into 230kw sr20de+T on with only bolt on mods

gotta agree with vaughn ... it happens all the time out our way ... same with the RB20DE engine ... jap bolt ons are a sweet way to get bang for ya buck.
Can someone explain why it's called a "whip" to people?
Victorious Wrote:Can someone explain why it's called a "whip" to people?

it must be gang-sta g , vaughns prty gang-sta
Ghetto rims and ghetto stereo system do not a gangsta make
Whip:

When the steering wheel was first put into use in automobiles, it was called the "whip". The whip is what you used to control the horses on a stagecoach, hence the analogy. Many years later, various hip hop artists noticed that the Mercedes-Benz logo resembled a steering wheel. They then proceeded to use the old term "whip" to describe any Mercedes-Benz vehicle. The term has now been generalized to classify any expensive automobile or even a hoopty for that matter anymore......

used to be called ( wip )which means -work in progress- to
HeartBeatStoper Wrote:Whip:

When the steering wheel was first put into use in automobiles, it was called the "whip". The whip is what you used to control the horses on a stagecoach, hence the analogy. Many years later, various hip hop artists noticed that the Mercedes-Benz logo resembled a steering wheel. They then proceeded to use the old term "whip" to describe any Mercedes-Benz vehicle. The term has now been generalized to classify any expensive automobile or even a hoopty for that matter anymore......

used to be called ( wip )which means -work in progress- to

ROFL ! , thanks for that h-dawg
By April, I should have my new car. Ordered a black cherry Mazda CX-7 GT from the factory back in Jan. said it'd take about 10~12 weeks to get here since they're built in Japan
Got the VIN for it this past Wed., is saying it could be a late april delivery, depending on how things go at port when it gets shipped over to the US.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10