Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: sleepers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well there has been a bit of shit going around about people jumping on mates accounts hitting, racing, working etc.

What if we use a similar system to what travian use, they have the ability to add sleepers, this is a friends account who log into your account but using their own credentials, but they are only able to do certain things working, remote crew car etc. But you should only be able to have a max of 2 sleepers or something like that?
He told me about this earlier, I like this idea a lot.

Of course, we'd have to figure out exact ways to regulate what can be done on everyone's accounts, and how long they have to do it, and how many times a day, or week, they can do it.

There's a lot of different ways to do this, anyone got ideas on how to use this and/or improve it? Big Grin
PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:He told me about this earlier, I like this idea a lot.

Of course, we'd have to figure out exact ways to regulate what can be done on everyone's accounts, and how long they have to do it, and how many times a day, or week, they can do it.

There's a lot of different ways to do this, anyone got ideas on how to use this and/or improve it? Big Grin

dont make it where you have to pay for it like HI ins but if your a member you should be able to do it with other members that are on your friends list. maybe have a certain max limit to how many you can get on/share...
I like this idea, but agree that there should be a max amount of people that can do it. I think that you should only be able to log into other crew members accounts and you only have access to either 1 or 2 peoples accounts. That way crews could be split up so everyone helps each other out and minimizes the amount of credits lost, but doesn't get out of hand either. I also think you should be able to save 8 hours worth of credits instead of 4.
car_whore Wrote:I like this idea, but agree that there should be a max amount of people that can do it. I think that you should only be able to log into other crew members accounts and you only have access to either 1 or 2 peoples accounts. That way crews could be split up so everyone helps each other out and minimizes the amount of credits lost, but doesn't get out of hand either. I also think you should be able to save 8 hours worth of credits instead of 4.

There should also be a set number on how many times a person can be a sleeper, because it'd be quite unfair if one person who plays THE MOST gets to be everyone's sleeper..
Easy.. make it purchasable like HI insurance by crew leaders ONLY.

have that become a "sleeper" crew member
Cant affect CBR, max crew count, and Crew level average.

comes with a p/w and login.

NO credits, since to tune a crew car and put parts in only cost CBR
takes care of working, HI, Boost, racing, and Recruiting.

That should take care of the CREW CAR stuff, so everyone can fix, take crew car out or whatever for crew car, not just the leader.

as for the helping friends accounts ...

idk >< gimmie some time, i didnt really fully read the whole post, so i got confused on being on topic about "friends" accounts.