Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Just saw something awesome
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dont even know of Filthy_Unknown....and I dont care to, but I saw something that brought back good memories and just wished my NW was up there to participate... he got F'd in the bung hole...In the old days thats how we rolled, I hope it is here to stay...been awhile since I played the game and I missed that....so yeah Filthy got owned and I was loving every minute just watching it happen....congrats to username and shadow for the ownage
You missed early in the session Mike, we both battled up to over $250 billion when no one else was in the billions at all yet, both got owned back down to around $100 billion too lol.

There is a fair bit of back story to this... but I won't get into that again here. Suffice it to say I'm not impressed with what it appears he was trying to do.

Shadow, you're the man Wink thought I was just gonna have to sit there and watch it happen since I'm not a hitter. You got some nice hits considering how low your NW was when you started.
I'm just sad i missed this...
its beena ahile since aqction lke this went down mike, you really havnt missed shi all
calder12 Wrote:You missed early in the session Mike, we both battled up to over $250 billion when no one else was in the billions at all yet, both got owned back down to around $100 billion too lol.

There is a fair bit of back story to this... but I won't get into that again here. Suffice it to say I'm not impressed with what it appears he was trying to do.

Shadow, you're the man Wink thought I was just gonna have to sit there and watch it happen since I'm not a hitter. You got some nice hits considering how low your NW was when you started.

lol i started at like 13 bil and he was like 450ish

and I was hitting from lvl 3... I didnt think I was gonna get anything lmao
wish i was there lol
sounds old school hard ... haha knew you couldnt stay away Jon Tongue
I'm still sad i missed this event...
Look at the past winners page ... on the stats page for hits ...33 bill Jon got lol ...and shane owned aswell ... how did flith still take 1st i have no idea