Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Top Crews
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So whos leading a top crew this round?
I shall be leading.
Sang..no you won't.
Ill be a HiER, Smile Im gonna be the Biggest pain in the arse this round,

NATE:confused: You should run top crew again against Chris/CJW21Big Grin
Im gonna race cuz i got no college for 80% of the round..so got the time to race..but i wont make the start so i wont lead..
Big_Bang Wrote:I shall be leading.

you lead everyround ... just not a top crew lol
Big_Bang Wrote:What I want to know is if this is a business and has prizes how come they don't deliver/faster? I don't know too much about how they operate with prizes but does it really take up to 6 months to send? One more week for me and it'll be 6 months for me already. Already sent Ray an email but no response. I'm not playing until I get my prize but I think noone is gonna give a damn. They'll probably tell me if I don't want to play then leave and I won't get my prize. As of right now I'll just take the cash I spent at the end to win which was $90 instead of the $400 cash prize or w/e amount it went down to.

So i guess this means you finally got your prize? or you forgot you posted that you wouldnt play anymore?
where did this post come from lol ...raannnnnndmmmmmm
came from off-topic johnny :x
isnt random is from another thread in which he posted yesterday.Oh how fast do people forget what they have said.
Pages: 1 2