Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: new crew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
im looking to c who all would be willing to run with me next session

im not letting my list out but post here if u r interested
I might be able to help a friend out
been trying to get ahold of u Smile
good luck,,,, u'll have 3 other crews going for top against you,, including my crew......
casper_305 Wrote:good luck,,,, u'll have 3 other crews going for top against you,, including my crew......

and everyone is super scrd of that ... every round you say that ... yet you guys dont really try for top crew ... go hard this round !

sorry nick no time to race these days ... or you know i would have had your back
lol there will always be people trying to intimidate others
casper if u think u can win then all the more power to u

black i know u would if u had the time Smile
Sry Nick...Kids are home from school for the summer I'd come outta hiding for you but now isnt the time as i do not have the time.
never had the racers to do it... everyone would always start good and stop after 1st day
i have Kellys son and big trucker and my girl witch i know will do very well and me stil need 2 more so imma see if summit runs 1 more time before he leaves and other then that i have some people that have my back to try ok let me repeat that TRY to get top crew,,,, im sorry but i dont have 1000 dollers to waste to get top crew we do it bye racing our asses off and not sleeping for 14 days ,,,,,,, i might not get top crew but i can assure u we will be a compitition this session
...... thank u for the good luck and im out...
that kinda sounded like u r saying i only ever spent and never raced lol
no wasnt talking about u sorta was talking about filthy and how he spent alot....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5