Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Rev3 Game Ideas, BETA TESTERS ONLY!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
frog i dont think you were around back when we were able to race for money
i say either racing for money goes or the 4x limit goes

most of us know how bad preplanned victories use to go
yes but I was only 10 or 11 or w/e so can't remember much..but maybe rise the HI limit to 10x ur nw and any1 below you and keep pinkslips + money..
o_O_Tread_O_o Wrote:frog i dont think you were around back when we were able to race for money
i say either racing for money goes or the 4x limit goes

most of us know how bad preplanned victories use to go

you can ask panda, that is the first thing i said to him when i seen the changes were "well there goes the ending to MC now someone will just be preplanned to win every sessoin again"

i would say keep the 4x but get ride of the racing for money
put a cap on money races and also the amount of money races u can race in a certain amount of time. this way they can not exceed the amount of money the cap allows but they also can not race x amount of diffrent people in an hour and get that amount from each one.
that isn't a bad idea at all
usued to be that you could only race for 40% of your total cash, then it was 30% didnt really mater only meant a couple more races.

i think drop cash races all together. just run pinks. and when u win a car to pink slips make it so you cant race it in ide.

the hi range should stay, if your good at hi this wont effect you.
i think its 30% of your total nw now for cash races but what i was saying is cap the amount of cash races you can have in a particular time. kinda like offline racing but longer then 5 minutes LOL
New additions:

1) Crew Models and Crew Bank Roll are back.

2) "Bragging Rights": If you beat someone that above your race range (4x NW), and you win, you will gain +1 Bragging Rights. However, if you lose to someone that is below your race range (50% NW), you will lose 1 Bragging Rights. Your Bragging Rights can't go below 0.

3) Higher Bragging Rights = you can gain more Crew models
#1 is ok i guess
#2 + #3 ..sweeet Tongue
What times it coming back up for a tester of these new changes again? Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9