Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Rev.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Come on guys...

http://dev.midnitechallenge.com

Register,go to your e-mail and your password is in there,login and play the MC beta..we need more people to come test it and find bugs etc..only 4 days left Big Grin
it's shit why bother
sharpie Wrote:it's shit why bother

I just think it is new, and needs some getting use to

although i hope they will work with all players old and new and take a little bit of everyones idea to make the new MC and just not say "its new, if you dont like it tough shit get out"
no disrespect but you say its shit yet you only played the first day did not even get high enuff to figure out what the game was really about.Not to mention the first day the game was full of all kind of bugs which are not there now. you didnt even get high enuff in lvl to try out the new crew set up, which in my opinion is bad ass. Most of the newer players are used to the spamming for races so the beta sucks to them,oh well it sucked to us older players when they put in spamming guess they know how we felt now.The game is changing. something that most have been asking for for a long time. My personal opinion the format we play now is shit. this beta is a far jump from that and i like it.

I do not see how anyone can come in and say the game sucks if they have not tested every aspect of the game. So that being said. log in try it out and try a little of everything.Then post your opinion.
for me i like the new changes but i dont like the HI range lol..Big Grin if HI range remove that would be more fun..like old days u jump NW and u got rape..This HI range hard to all of hitter that u know they wont race..Cool

Sorry English suck
Registration is now Closed. Sad
i am not fond of the new nw range too... it would b better like it is now that there is no limit on who u can hi.. the other aspects of the game are ok and will give them a shot.
ok i missed the registration for new version.......nate or anyone else is it worth trying......like whats the changes and set up......
hmm,theres 1 day 3hours left,i guess if ur allowed..you can logon to my acc. and take a look bro..but yeh i like it.theres no cms anymore,there are crew roles to figure out..took me a while lol..racing is accept/decline + pink slips/money bets whilst online,and race any1 offline..theres still QM...diff car setups..same as TS now..cant get higher than 3,800 IM's..(745 Pimp Factor)...+ loads more.