Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Is it just me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Or does it seem like No one is playing either version?

I signed on both just now and I was the only one on either.....

Same thing happened yesterday....What gives?
He_Hate_Me Wrote:Or does it seem like No one is playing either version?

I signed on both just now and I was the only one on either.....

Same thing happened yesterday....What gives?

i think alot of people are in limbo, last session in the rev 2, so people are kinda taking a break...and most are just waiting till rev3 comes out to play it, plus i know a lot dont care for the new version so you can take that into consideration as well

Also its summer and a beautiful day so everyone is outside as well.
Etter24 Wrote:i think alot of people are in limbo, last session in the rev 2, so people are kinda taking a break...and most are just waiting till rev3 comes out to play it, plus i know a lot dont care for the new version so you can take that into consideration as well

Also its summer and a beautiful day so everyone is outside as well.

haha. I'll buy the first reason before the second one. I kinda think people didnt get a real good sense for the beta, because not that many people played....Although I know for a fact that I hate the leveling system. Dunno how it could be made worse than before, but it has!
Alot of people were playing beta on the 1st day people were seeing what needs to be fixed playing from day 1 to end of beta and giving their opionions and any possible bugs on the way up. However when someone got everything handed to them in the beta why would we bother to play it? Yeah its a beta but it is still very helpful if you can play from day 1 to day 7 or so and just see how the gameplay is but why do it when someone has 1million credits?
prity much the same reason i gave up.

people still took it serious.
Is there any way that now, with two versions we can split the game in two again?

Beta aka REV 3 for GOLD

Old Game Old Rules for Reg
Lol cheater,once Rev.3 starts...Rev.2 will be gone..they won't run Rev.2 and Rev.3...this is probly the last round for Rev.2 .. maybe 1 more..
ugh

looks like this will be my last 'rev' then

The beta was a waste of time. Nothing was really explained, everybody just tossed into a short game that the outcome of was decided before it began. It seems as if Home Invading was removed (not literally)....unless you actually race your way up to a decent level......NO THANKS.

And even if you could, you cant get much now anyways, due to the 4x cap on HI.....Im just wondering. What aspect of the game did REV3 improve upon?

Lets hear your favorite, and least favorite aspects.
its a completely new Rev. its meant to be all new things..you have HARDLY played the beta...every single person ive seen bitch about the beta..hasnt even logged in for longer than 30mins at once..and comes on once or twice a day...You in particular only started 2 days ago..the point of the beta was to find bugs ready for when it starts...not change the brand new rev. from what is gonna be a good change!
crazyfrog555 Wrote:its a completely new Rev. its meant to be all new things..you have HARDLY played the beta...every single person ive seen bitch about the beta..hasnt even logged in for longer than 30mins at once..and comes on once or twice a day...You in particular only started 2 days ago..the point of the beta was to find bugs ready for when it starts...not change the brand new rev. from what is gonna be a good change!

the things i would like to say....

:mad:
Pages: 1 2