Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Lazy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Skill Level: 10
EXP: 55,476 (97.25%)

Hurry up and race me, youre all lazy... you cant even get me to level 10 in a decent amount of time! haha. I've been waiting patiently! dont make me do it myself.

Big Grin
dammit im tryin but i guess im solo
I luv you middy Smile
im in the same boat Jer ... only raced to level 10 ... then nearly on 11 just letting people spam me haha ..

Hi'ing ftw ... i wont go down without a fight !
same here at lvl 10 with all the achivment credits imma bout to start using to practice H.I and get y n.w up...

:postwhore:
casper_305 Wrote:same here at lvl 10 with all the achivment credits imma bout to start using to practice H.I and get y n.w up...

:postwhore:

what did you get in achivment crdits this round ??
tsk tsk,

if you played for more than 13 seconds a day you might realise he was joking...

if you were level ten casp it mite explain your poor performance in crew battles this round...
dnb_Fueld Wrote:tsk tsk,

if you were level ten casp it mite explain your poor performance in crew battles this round...
ROFL Vaughn,, Almost wet myself Rolleyes
But i thnk he meaning on Beta ver, got mixed up
fast_fry Wrote:ROFL Vaughn,, Almost wet myself Rolleyes
But i thnk he meaning on Beta ver, got mixed up

hrrrrrm ... i was on lots ... lots and lots ...recruting for like 9 hours in one day i did ... freaking gay kuz everyone bar a few in top crews had under 500 ims lol. wasnt wrth taking the rest haha.