Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Beta Is Done With Testing...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congrates to all who played and all who figured out how to play good Wink congrates to ALL....
figured out how to play good? there are so many bugs it isn't even funny

infinite creds for everyone yay!!! lol
Sounds great ..guess the bugs will be fixed then it will happen all over again
Let me start by saying I agree. It wouldnt have been such a big deal, except for that it was made one by the person who got the credits. EVERYONE, just had to know how high a level and how many credits and HIs he had.

Testing for bugs, and even manipulating peoples credits/accounts to test for them seems perfectly reasonable to me. After all, it often takes credits to find these bugs. But next time, how about keeping it on the down low, or at least not telling everybody about it first day. K?Cool
He_Hate_Me Wrote:Let me start by saying I agree. It wouldnt have been such a big deal, except for that it was made one by the person who got the credits. EVERYONE, just had to know how high a level and how many credits and HIs he had.

Testing for bugs, and even manipulating peoples credits/accounts to test for them seems perfectly reasonable to me. After all, it often takes credits to find these bugs. But next time, how about keeping it on the down low, or at least not telling everybody about it first day. K?Cool

lol couldn't have said it better myself
next season is going to be my first season i kinda got down how to play this game i just started 3 days ago i hope i smoke the comp.
He_Hate_Me Wrote:Let me start by saying I agree. It wouldnt have been such a big deal, except for that it was made one by the person who got the credits. EVERYONE, just had to know how high a level and how many credits and HIs he had.

Who are you talking about? im confused,everyone had a load of credits on the last day..I only had mine earlier to test for bugs,deal with it,you didnt even play the beta,there were 5 main ppl playing it,we all found most the bugs,we played the beta not you...stop complaining when it was just a beta not a competition.
last day i didnt get shit for creds so your talkin out of your ass i do believe
keep it mature all ...Cool

I agree 100^ the fact that he is hitting people who didnt get tons of credits like he did and the fact that hes stealing others cars with these credits is not testing the game he abused credits given to him but its ok just remember he will never win a round in MC V3 Smile
Pages: 1 2