Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: crew part 15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
PAGE PWNAGE

SSVegito

1 SS_Vegito
2 5litre_Accepts
3 jm417
4 RHS
5 nokturnalist
6 Stock_
7 Nemesis_Program
8 GiNgErBrEaD_mAn
9 Modogg
10 HiGhWaY_OFFICER
11 EXp Wraith
12 Lithium
13 Nicke Most likely
14 Racheal
15 Meski most likely

waiting on Nicke and meski.. but im thinking thats the way im gonna go
We are gonna have a hell fo a crew if we go like that
yeah im looking forward to rollin with a whole new bunch of people, ive only playing with expwraith form that list, so should be fun, only 21 hours to go boys

SSVegito

well if nicke or meski dont join will need 2 more great racers in wich ill ask my crew for suggestions
im down vegito, lol. ill bust my balls...like always
well you know who i tihnk, theres a few out there, we all gotta bust some balls for top spot
if they're not going to be able to join then you should give Joey the spot...he's good..
yeah i fully argeed with stock, but yeah ive been talking to you bout that jon, you'll make a good decision
Sad Damn jon you took to long... Cindy took me a few days ago... And to think I am gonna be dropping some major cash the first few days if I can get a hold of ray on msn tonight.

Plus I love the list we got so far along with ross, matt, matt, and ofcoarse tana... I am very supprised you didnt go with us luke because we got quite a few nsx'rs with us...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9