Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Next session?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So whats going on?

Is Rev 3 going to make its debut?

Or is it 1 more round of Rev 2?

only asking because we haven't heard much else after the updates about the cm's bring brought back...

also who is running next session for top crew?
tyler for president :tocas:
Tokkiez Wrote::tocas:

whats a "tocas"
either typo of Tacos, or Focas? Confused
Etter24 Wrote:So whats going on?

Is Rev 3 going to make its debut?

Or is it 1 more round of Rev 2?

only asking because we haven't heard much else after the updates about the cm's bring brought back...

also who is running next session for top crew?

no really, does anyboby really know whats going on with next session??? rev3????:banghead:
o dam its tyler... everyone bow down to tyler...
r we going to kw what session we will have next
morad Wrote:Hey everybody, we are having one more session of regular MC. Crescent is not 100% confident about the bugs in the new version so I am going to continue to test. I would like it however, if all of you can get in to the new version and register again if you havnet and treat it like a real game when it goes up. I will give out credits this time to the winner of that session.

Either way, regular MC is ready to go and will start on time. Congrats Tyler on your win.

Medals have been added, credits will be added later on this evening.

Thanks again.

Raymond

Maybe I just havent been paying attention but how/where do we register for the new one?
projectjdm Wrote:Maybe I just havent been paying attention but how/where do we register for the new one?

here is the address for rev3... http://dev.midnitechallenge.com/

Cool