Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Congrats.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats to all weiners this round :x
yep, and panda sorry this was your last round!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111:mad:
modogg85 Wrote:yep, and panda sorry this was your last round!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111:mad:
why are you sorry he doesnt make mc the shit.....we all do lol....just playin.....congrats all...missed the ending by 10 seconds but it kept saying 10 sec
congrats vaughn. for getting your 1st top crew, Ever, very well done crew, we where a strong teamBig Grin

Yay for me for getting boost, thank you too summit and dagger. Thank you guysSmile

good work everyone
UNKNOWN_NZL Wrote:congrats vaughn. for getting your 1st top crew, Ever, very well done crew, we where a strong teamBig Grin

Yay for me for getting boost, thank you too summit and dagger. Thank you guysSmile

good work everyone

congrades man u came out of no where and took that shit....congrats
thaqnks bro, i was waiting for dealer to try catch up haha.

I just saw he had 20 and i was like ill try for that
Only took 12k creds
Congrats to Tyler for first! Trucker for Second! Myself for Third and IDE!
Dealer Nice work with HI's! Filthy randomly took top carjacker out of nowhere, awesome bro! Dagger nice times for IDE aswell! As for our crew(Vspec2) job well done gents, We did outstanding! If I missed anyone, congrats to you too!! Big Grin

-Gram
gratz all..nice win tyler , nice 2nd place trucker ul about 1st and gram gj on 3rd and ide,and Cameron gj at ide,now i want my lists back Tongue
congrtz to all ...

Vaughn ...well done bro ..(and to your crew)... sorry i couldnt be around to race with you all.