Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Peace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well with the start of Rev 3 i am out again...it was fun guys hope i didn't piss too many people off again but to be honest not really worried about it

Grats on 1st Gram (even though some people you thought were friends turned out to be bitches)

Grats to casper on level 20 ide and level 30 ide lol

Grats to filthy few on owning yet another crew, grats to trucker on second place (bridesmaids dress fits nice bro)

Thanks to all that helped me over the past couple of sessions i owe ya

Goodluck to the few that will stick around and play Rev 3...peace
whatever happened to your crew next session brehh?
Rev 3 happened, not a big fan so not playing sorry bro...thought i told ya that ahead of time though? if not my fault
morad Wrote:Thanks for playing again Tyler. You really should give the new version a chance. Crescent and I have put a lot of time into it.

Either way take care.

Nope problem ray, i did definatly tried it just wasn't my taste hope others like it though...goodluck ray and goodluck all
I love you like a FAT kids loves cake
Tongue
Etter24 Wrote:Rev 3 happened, not a big fan so not playing sorry bro...thought i told ya that ahead of time though? if not my fault

Thank you tyler for helping me, Might see you when Mc Changes. I am also out...Goodbye.

Grats to all the winners, hiers etc....
And to my crewBig Grin
As Raymond said.. Some people will like the game, some people will not.

I personally do not like rev3, and with rev3 coming next round, I will no longer be playing either.

<3

You can find me on MSN still, just don't need to talk about mc anymore Wink

bye guys Smile
bye all 3 of ya Smile
Later days tyler ...

Rev 3 seems to be killing off alot of the older breed of players ... ill give it ago .. but if its as bad as ive been told ..then i may take a decent break aswell ...

peace to you all
I personally like the idea of rev3 and am looking forward to it.

Sometimes we have to make adjustments. I think we might possibly grow a larger fan base with this adjustment. Farewell MC veterans. Smile Hope you change your mind eventually.
Pages: 1 2