Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: HI and Model Recruiting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think there should be a timer on model recruiting and Home invasion just like there is for racing. This would prevent people from hitting same people multiple times in a row until the person has nothing left to work with in a period of minutes. Don't get me wrong HI and recruiting is part of the game but so is racing. As we race we must wait before we can race that person again to gain models why not the same formula.

:catfight:
Yea i agree.
:postwhore:
simpler solution learn how to hit and recruit
THis will most likely not happen, because when you race someone you knwo the certain outcome. You could go 2k credits and not get one single hit.
recruiting should just be made harder b/c it is so easy,as u saw a new person to the game got it this round,HI well needs no skill anymore,when people are at over 100bill nw people just type in 10/xxx and just hold down enter,i prefer to use timing but less people are doing it as they can get just as many hits spamming low numbers...but hey..in Rev.3 there is a 4x HI limit so that might make you happier.
recruiting should be easier but i think hi'ing is fine how it is
you people are crazy if you feel that the current system of HI and model recruiting is fair. is it fair for someone to work hard for models to just lose a thousand plus models in a period of 1 to 2 minutes and the same for multiple HI's of the same person in a matter of minutes? no its not. its ok to hit someone over and over till you find the right number for that person, but when you hit that should be it for a period of time.:beatoff:
u must not have been around when everyone in top 10 was over 100 hi's each session

/thread
shack813 Wrote:you people are crazy if you feel that the current system of HI and model recruiting is fair. is it fair for someone to work hard for models to just lose a thousand plus models in a period of 1 to 2 minutes and the same for multiple HI's of the same person in a matter of minutes? no its not. its ok to hit someone over and over till you find the right number for that person, but when you hit that should be it for a period of time.:beatoff:

In fact i am crazy and you are a noob.You can lose your models just as fast if someone races you and you lose. Fact is in order to take 1k models there are certain numbers of credits to use.And their are ways to protect your models. As for HI people use their credits and for every time they get caught they lose money and after being caught so many times it adds up.Racing is simple HI is hit or miss. I have said this before time and time again if all you wanna do is race maybe topshift is the game for you.Over and over new players come in and over and over they complain about one thing or another but when they finally learn how to do it they are right there next to the rest of us.
shack813 Wrote:you people are crazy if you feel that the current system of HI and model recruiting is fair. is it fair for someone to work hard for models to just lose a thousand plus models in a period of 1 to 2 minutes and the same for multiple HI's of the same person in a matter of minutes? no its not. its ok to hit someone over and over till you find the right number for that person, but when you hit that should be it for a period of time.:beatoff:

just keep your happiness at 100% and keep a decent ratio and you wont have too much trouble keeping your im's bro.
Pages: 1 2