Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Congrats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congrats to all..Including myself i finally got the IDE's and got the flags i been wanting since 3 sessions ago. Also i want to thank the people who helped me don't have to mention you know who you are. Again congrats and have a good day.Big Grin
Grats casper
This is not casper sorry its his wife..am the won who go the IDES am the one WHO RACED....not him...why is everyone saying it was him it was me his WIFE DAISY..JEZZZ...what does a girl have to do to get the right credit..??...i don't get it.....this is upsetting...:mad:
your names daizy? he told me your name was Daffney :S mess up for the loss?
LOL @ NATE... Dammit u got me Caught lol Wink see u in 5 hours.... time to MURK em'
rofl tyler ... but i see alot about these 2 accnts .. and i know casper has a lower user rating ....

but meh
casper / his wife ...

you guys live same country yes ?? which would be usa ?
Black__Metal Wrote:casper / his wife ...

you guys live same country yes ?? which would be usa ?

Miami, Florida..And i would really appreciate it if you can please stop making me sound like:mad: i was a dam multi.
lttlbbythug Wrote:Miami, Florida..And i would really appreciate it if you can please stop making me sound like:mad: i was a dam multi.

intersting ... just seems funny how many diffrnt IPs i see your account poping in from ..and they seem to vairy quiet a bit ... especly from the one you sighnd into the forums with when u regd.

not accusing you of anything .. just thought it was a long distance thing .. but i guess not
Black__Metal Wrote:intersting ... just seems funny how many diffrnt IPs i see your account poping in from ..and they seem to vairy quiet a bit ... especly from the one you sighnd into the forums with when u regd.

not accusing you of anything .. just thought it was a long distance thing .. but i guess not

what are you talking about i only sign in into my account that's why i have an account no? i get to my account at work and at home i dunno what else you are talking about... I am not a mult. You can ask around...i dunno what your problem is seriously just because i won IDES that i been trying to get for the past few sessions now? come on please.look at when my account was created long before all this talk about mults was even bought up so before you go talk get your facts striaght its not fair to talk bad about others you do not know.I would appreciate if you would stop and am asking you nicely to stop talking loads of caca that is coming out you please. I do not want to get banned or anything just because am trying to become a good player and i get accused of being a multi because am becoming better at the game and winning awards:mad:.
Pages: 1 2