Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Casper / lttlbbythug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
AGent__X Wrote:.
Come on man, thats low, calling me someone else, have Black check the IP if you want.... I am indeed myself, but think what you want, I really dont care

Then why keep posting??

You come in to defend someone else.... Then stick around for a page or 3.
dnb_Fueld Wrote:Then why keep posting??

You come in to defend someone else.... Then stick around for a page or 3.

and your point is?
AGent__X Wrote:and your point is?

His point is if you don't want to be hated on don't defend others.
Big_Bang Wrote:His point is if you don't want to be hated on don't defend others.

I never said I don't want to be hated on... he can hate on me all he wants Wink just gets kind of annoying when he has to insult my intellegence when he runs out of materials.... kinda like a comedian that only has 1 joke ya know?
hes already insulted others intelegence, no need to go and try and do it on more people after that, unless he is just that insecure about his intellectual abilities?
Big_Bang Wrote:His point is if you don't want to be hated on don't defend others.

^^^ Also, you must be his wife, you know what hes thinking...
Hey! wait a minute!
wife=multi right?
AGent__X Wrote:^^^ Also, you must be his wife, you know what hes thinking...
Hey! wait a minute!
wife=multi right?

No you are a retard. It should be CLEAR as day light to understand what he wrote. You try too hard.
Big_Bang Wrote:No you are a retard. It should be CLEAR as day light to understand what he wrote. You try too hard.

no no no, im just going word for word what he said... you know... taking it literally, poor some water on ur head and coool down
In the famous words of Mr Milliken

You just cant fix stupid..
AGent__X Wrote:no no no, im just going word for word what he said... you know... taking it literally, poor some water on ur head and coool down

???? why do i need to cool down? im not angry.
Big_Bang Wrote:???? why do i need to cool down? im not angry.
Capitalizing words shows anger through messaging, and insulting someones intellegence shows anger, bad manners, and poor intellectual skills
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8