Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Casper / lttlbbythug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
dnb_Fueld Wrote:In the famous words of Mr Milliken

You just cant fix stupid..

hey look, your quoting someone that isnt so famous...

^^^^regular ole' genisus you cannot fix it if it is not broken, even stupid people understand that concept
AGent__X Wrote:Capitalizing words shows anger through messaging, and insulting someones intellegence shows anger, bad manners, and poor intellectual skills

Or capitalizing is to emphasize something. As in you ARE a retard. Emphasize on the are. Good day.
Big_Bang Wrote:Or capitalizing is to emphasize something. As in you ARE a retard. Emphasize on the are. Good day.

lol, why the eff would you put empasis on the word are?

(sad thing is look its 2 on 1 and im still not backing down)

poor you guys, find any new material to insult me with yet?
AGent__X Wrote:lol, why the eff would you put empasis on the word are?

(sad thing is look its 2 on 1 and im still not backing down)

poor you guys, find any new material to insult me with yet?

Why would you back down this isn't the real life this is the internet so you get to act as tough as you want unlike in real life...

also didnt you accuse big_bang of not having a life yet you have been here all day? hmmmm
Etter24 Wrote:Why would you back down this isn't the real life this is the internet so you get to act as tough as you want unlike in real life...

also didnt you accuse big_bang of not having a life yet you have been here all day? hmmmm

lol try again... I was gone for a majority of the day, because I actually do have a life, I'm sorry if you got your nose so far up Ray's butt that you cant see that.
AGent__X Wrote:lol try again... I was gone for a majority of the day, because I actually do have a life, I'm sorry if you got your nose so far up Ray's butt that you cant see that.

Sorry but I play at night like the big boys. Past your bed time yet? I'm at work right now and after that going out to celebrate my bday. Now go to sleep.
AGent__X Wrote:lol try again... I was gone for a majority of the day, because I actually do have a life, I'm sorry if you got your nose so far up Ray's butt that you cant see that.

for some reason, you seem to know something i dont? so enlighten me or is that all you got, because thats how you think i got all my icons?
Etter24 Wrote:for some reason, you seem to know something i dont? so enlighten me or is that all you got, because thats how you think i got all my icons?

nope, that has nothing to do with how you got your icons, we are in the flame wars section though, so it fits....
besides, i wasnt saying anything about your medals, that was soooo 2 pages ago... im saying, thats why you didnt notice I was gone for 80% of the day
AGent__X Wrote:besides, i wasnt saying anything about your medals, that was soooo 2 pages ago... im saying, thats why you didnt notice I was gone for 80% of the day
If you were gone for 80% of the day thn how have you been online MC game?? hmm sound a bit odd
And you have been ingame for mre than 20% of the day thank you
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8