Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Ray and Cres
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I don't want to be a dick but why the hell did you guys release REV3 with a shit load of bugs. I was expecting to beta REV3 until it was near perfect and then releasing. A lot of people are frustrated with this.

Oh yeah and CJ is pissed cause of you guys fucked his account for using "macro" when he was opening a shit load of tabs to race.
morad Wrote:Really? you have the balls not only to take me on but Cres as well?

Give him credit i thought all asians had super small balls
morad Wrote:Really? you have the balls not only to take me on but Cres as well?

I just thought both of you guys had a say in this. Don't really know the works behind the scene. Haha.

Also take my flames as a grain of salt. I'm in here just to start shit for the purpose of starting shit.
Etter24 Wrote:Give him credit i thought all asians had super small balls

Lol you bitch!!!!
Big_Bang Wrote:Lol you bitch!!!!

Instead of telling someone to suck your balls, do you have to say "suck my inner thigh"?
Etter24 Wrote:Instead of telling someone to suck your balls, do you have to say "suck my inner thigh"?

Why would I want someone to suck my inner thigh when they can just be sucking my dick/balls? Is that what you say?
Big_Bang Wrote:Why would I want someone to suck my inner thigh when they can just be sucking my dick/balls? Is that what you say?

no the point in me saying "do you have to say suck on my inner thigh" was because you have such a small package (being asian) that they have to suck on your thighs instead...God jokes aren't as funny when you have to explain them to retards
Etter24 Wrote:no the point in me saying "do you have to say suck on my inner thigh" was because you have such a small package (being asian) that they have to suck on your thighs instead...God jokes aren't as funny when you have to explain them to retards

I'm tired. I've been up for 16 hours and its my birthday. Give me some slack. Lol.
... you spent your birthday racing all day on MC?
v2pointOH Wrote:... you spent your birthday racing all day on MC?

No today is my birthday. Haha.
Pages: 1 2 3