Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: For all you multi users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:this thread is so retarded..

oh you cheat!

no u!

oh me? no you!

-.-"

amen
:dead: and dnb killed it
well its so sbvious, you guys cheat meltdown. ohh look at us. we have 700 cms and everyone accepts my races.

Its fucking hard to get races, no one accepts.

Why do you think we are all low in cms, Because we dont have to cheat too win. WE WILL WIN.

LMAO no1 in our crew races a multi. Ive seen you guys on aces that show who your racing, OHHH shit your racing the same guy for many hours? how des that work???

Meltdown you are a bunch of cheating prospects, that are trying hard for nothing. Us Vets will give you a comp nowBig Grin
UNKNOWN_NZL Wrote:well its so sbvious, you guys cheat meltdown. ohh look at us. we have 700 cms and everyone accepts my races.

Its fucking hard to get races, no one accepts.

Why do you think we are all low in cms, Because we dont have to cheat too win. WE WILL WIN.

LMAO no1 in our crew races a multi. Ive seen you guys on aces that show who your racing, OHHH shit your racing the same guy for many hours? how des that work???

Meltdown you are a bunch of cheating prospects, that are trying hard for nothing. Us Vets will give you a comp nowBig Grin

Your a vet????? Since when???? And this is coming from a guy who was banned how many times?
for one if u pay atttention none of us race online we race through qm

we played beta and now u guys r crying like some little bitches cause u think we r cheating since we know how to play
o_O_Tread_O_o Wrote:for one if u pay atttention none of us race online we race through qm

we played beta and now u guys r crying like some little bitches cause u think we r cheating since we know how to play

i will have to admit i love stirring shit up but this is getting old
yes it is lol
So can we show our evidence, of people in your crew telling us, EVERYTHING???

Can we??
Can we??
Then we will see who crys like lill bitches when they get banned.

Wouldnt want it too go that far would yah?
Ive never been banned for cheating HOMO.
Big_Bang Wrote:Your a vet????? Since when???? And this is coming from a guy who was banned how many times?

Howmany years have i been around? HMMMM since 2001. when you get the Gold upgrade. you stupid fuckwitt.

LMAO. we played beta aswell. and we know how far you can go with out using multis.
Fuck all you have to do is look in top 25. And how many new accs that have been made. this round?
Funny that all you lil fucks race them.

Ohhh and ovcourse you QM now, doesnt make it at obvious, Because you allready have the BR up too 300 or so!

This is just getting started. I have proof niggazBig Grin
Lmao

I remember the days when I used to complain about cheaters. Then I realized that bitching back and forth in the forums is as far as it ever gets.

Seriously, the fact that people argue "veteran" status is retarded. Seriously being a vet of MC is like being the smartest guy on the short bus. I think people need to spend more time becoming "veterans" at things that are meaningful, say changing the world, or planting a tree.

Leave the online bickering over a video game to the children.
:catfight:
UNKNOWN_NZL Wrote:Howmany years have i been around? HMMMM since 2001. when you get the Gold upgrade. you stupid fuckwitt.

LMAO. we played beta aswell. and we know how far you can go with out using multis.
Fuck all you have to do is look in top 25. And how many new accs that have been made. this round?
Funny that all you lil fucks race them.

Ohhh and ovcourse you QM now, doesnt make it at obvious, Because you allready have the BR up too 300 or so!

This is just getting started. I have proof niggazBig Grin

Lol get mad much? How would I know if you played in 2001? I've only seen you here for a year. Plus whose crew was the one that used a bug? And which crew reported it to Cres and Ray?

Networth: $55,115,590
Import Models: 3,608 (Happiness: 100%)
Bragging Rights: 50

Statistics:
Wins / Losses (Ratio): 2534 / 129 (95.16%)
Crew Models Gained / Lost (Ratio):370 / 18 (4.86%)

If you call this using multi......GG.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6