Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: For all you multi users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Big_Bang Wrote:Lol get mad much? How would I know if you played in 2001? I've only seen you here for a year. Plus whose crew was the one that used a bug? And which crew reported it to Cres and Ray?

Networth: $55,115,590
Import Models: 3,608 (Happiness: 100%)
Bragging Rights: 50

Statistics:
Wins / Losses (Ratio): 2534 / 129 (95.16%)
Crew Models Gained / Lost (Ratio):370 / 18 (4.86%)

If you call this using multi......GG.

He was a;; for himself, he never worked a large ammount of creds, he was using them for hiing.

Im just stating the facts that i know is the truth. I have been told by 3 people in your crew!

accusing my team mates of using macros, might want too take a look at the top 10 Races won buddy....Ohhh my bad your asian those lil eyes dont do much!!
UNKNOWN_NZL Wrote:He was a;; for himself, he never worked a large ammount of creds, he was using them for hiing.

Im just stating the facts that i know is the truth. I have been told by 3 people in your crew!

accusing my team mates of using macros, might want too take a look at the top 10 Races won buddy....Ohhh my bad your asian those lil eyes dont do much!!

OMG you made fun of my eyes. Oh what am I going to do now. That was so hurtful and mean. Grow up KID.
I have no idea why this thread is still goin but since it is let me point out. Teg and I personally have reported not one but 3 bugs that were so obvious there is no way anyone would of or could of missed them.#1 c'mon you seriously think your car is gonna run 4.9 at such a low lvl. #2 the tunner credit bug and the third not to be mentioned because I'm not sure it has been fixed yet.
None of these bugs were exploited by our crew when we found them we called ray.If anyone has a problem with the way this has been done take the shit up with ray and cres they asked for bugs to be reported and thats what has been done. And we were thanked for not posting bugs that would cost them a fortune in the forums. and all this said seriously guys grow the hell up this whole they did we did shit is old.Cuzz i just told you what we did.
Big_Bang Wrote:. Plus whose crew was the one that used a bug? And which crew reported it to Cres and Ray?

Please please you dont want me 2 start
Crew?? you'd betta payd attention, I was the only 1 in the crew with a fast car. And im prity sure Casper was doing 5.0 when i chck ide, and Tread They found it in beta and were planing on takn ide but i happn 2 do sumin and get it aswell. so thnk b4 you speak or im serisouly gna start shit
:mad:
problem with this story is the fact that I found this bug at like 6 am in the morning and hardly anyone was online and how i found it was i was buying dif cars and tuning them. By the time i found it there were already bugged cars running weather it was my crew or the other crew i know they were there.And the bug was in such a way that there was no real way to know it was a bug unless you compared them with other cars the same lvl.Which we did.. to my knowledge only 3 of us had bugged cars.And we told ray who had them on our crew. but i personally was not running mine because i knew something was wrong with it. when i put lvl 13 upgrades on a merc. As soon as i woke up i had teg call ray about it.. apparently the way this bugged worked was when u went to get upgrades if u just hit upgrade real fast u got more then you were supposed to. Personally i dont think casper or anyone found this in beta because none really got high enuff lvl to find this out except for one person so if this was found in beta it could of only been one person.
Lets get 1 thing straight....
Is your crew cheating at all Jess???Tongue

Be honest
ii dont fuckin cheat and if you think i do you can kiss my ass and that goes for everyone . and thats all i have to say about it period.
To be honest my members do with their acounts what they wish I have not cheated and i will only speak for myself because i am not on their accounts to know what goes on. you cant do anything but respect that because i could sit here and ask you the same question but i will not because i really dont give a damn what anyone else does with their accounts its not mine thats all that matters to me.
fast_fry Wrote:Please please you dont want me 2 start
Crew?? you'd betta payd attention, I was the only 1 in the crew with a fast car. And im prity sure Casper was doing 5.0 when i chck ide, and Tread They found it in beta and were planing on takn ide but i happn 2 do sumin and get it aswell. so thnk b4 you speak or im serisouly gna start shit
:mad:

Lol please do start. Let see what spews out of your mouth.
hahahaha...sometime we need to cheat sometime not..its just a game..no cheater not fun..

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6