Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: For all you multi users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Go fuck yourself. Play the game legit.
Big_Bang Wrote:Go fuck yourself. Play the game legit.

I so agree with you bang.
Fukn usless poofs
3 days in... and people cant even use common sense to firgure the game out quick enough to have an advanatge

Ill be the first to point finger

Meltdown your fucking weak!!
guess i should go piss around in game to day sometime and see what the fuss is about
...Can someone explain the benefit of a multiple because I just dont get it. Sure, its annoying. But does it really do anything other than give me one more person to race? Hell no.

Id rather every player have multiples than a few max out their credit cards for a win. If someone is lame enough to pretend they are someone else online, then let them. Who is the real winner/loser?
i cant said ive player ... but you could use muilties for ..

1. Racing for braggin points ... (which in turn seems to get you more CMs fater)

2. end of the round use it in a cash race to boost your NW at the end of the round to try and get a place or win or something ?

i think ?
He_Hate_Me Wrote:...Can someone explain the benefit of a multiple because I just dont get it. Sure, its annoying. But does it really do anything other than give me one more person to race? Hell no.

Id rather every player have multiples than a few max out their credit cards for a win. If someone is lame enough to pretend they are someone else online, then let them. Who is the real winner/loser?

I can't get races from people because they don't want to lose. Hence I have to beg or just QM and I don't get cm's like I should if someone was accepting. People with multi's can just keep sending themselves races so they can race every 3 minutes. I sometimes can't get a race for 9 minutes. I missed 2 races and get 1 race in while the guy who uses multi's can get 3 races in. This brings in more cm's for the other guy.
He hate me are you really that simple?

American??
lol, multies are so pointless... everyone can always tell who uses them... i mean it's not that hard to notice someone who's racing some unestablished player over and over. plus if you're smart enough to use a proxy, it's easy to tell a proxy's IP.

and as for meltdown using multi's, point fingers, the whole crew doesn't lol, i don't know who you're talking about, enlighten me
dnb_Fueld Wrote:3 days in... and people cant even use common sense to firgure the game out quick enough to have an advanatge

Ill be the first to point finger

Meltdown your fucking weak!!

i have not used a multi this session
but i see a macro is helping you
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6