Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Nikola
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You are being a bitch in the other thread.
When you ask for help and people give you an answer don't be an ass about it.
You're new I would suppose and you are not getting on the good side of anyone.
/agree , + by looks of ur name,you are a female right ? if so your are a bitch,I ask Jess,she knows whos a bitch and who aint. Lool,i will flame you 2morro,its midnight and i cant think of nothing,2 tired loool.
nikola Wrote:leveling to level 10 was relatively a breeze now I did almost 2x the races it took me to get to level 10 and I'm still not ready to level?

nikola Wrote:thank you cpt obvious but 10-11 takes longer than 1-10?

This persons a retard. If it took almost 2x the races to level 10 and your still not about to level wouldn't it mean it would TAKE LONGER? 2nd quote just proves your a dumbass.
I'm sooo glad flame wars is back.
Smile
crazyfrog555 Wrote:/agree , + by looks of ur name,you are a female right ? if so your are a bitch,I ask Jess,she knows whos a bitch and who aint. Lool,i will flame you 2morro,its midnight and i cant think of nothing,2 tired loool.

I aint a bitch i am THE BITCH and thats miss bitch to you frog boy
Big_Bang Wrote:This persons a retard. If it took almost 2x the races to level 10 and your still not about to level wouldn't it mean it would TAKE LONGER? 2nd quote just proves your a dumbass.

huh? It means let's say it took me 100 races to get to 10 and now I'm at 300 races and I'm still not ready to level to 11. Meaning there's a huge gap between 10-11. If you must continue flaming me please do Smile I enjoy it. Just get your facts straight faggot.
geez, and you nubs said my flames were weak? :x
nikola Wrote:huh? It means let's say it took me 100 races to get to 10 and now I'm at 300 races and I'm still not ready to level to 11. Meaning there's a huge gap between 10-11. If you must continue flaming me please do Smile I enjoy it. Just get your facts straight faggot.

nikola Wrote:thank you cpt obvious but 10-11 takes longer than 1-10?

If you know it takes longer whats the fucking point in asking if 10-11 takes longer than 1-10. You are a retard.
ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:I aint a bitch i am THE BITCH and thats miss bitch to you frog boy

haha,true that!
Big_Bang Wrote:If you know it takes longer whats the fucking point in asking if 10-11 takes longer than 1-10. You are a retard.

i really think you have mental problems that was my whole fucking question if 10-11 is supposed to be 2 times longer than 1-10 you fucking idiot. Learn to read go to school and stop getting home schooled by your incestual hick family scrub.
Pages: 1 2