Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Meltdown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
you guys are a great crew, and raced better than we did...great job this session...it was a fun session overall and a great ending grats to all in meltdown.
way to play it was hell everyone deserves something ....thx
Well at least I got a icon lol.
90teg2 Wrote:way to play it was hell everyone deserves something ....thx

couldnt agree more that was one hell of a crew battle, dont think i have seen one like that in a LONG time
Nice work MELTDOWN you almost had us. Now that was a CREW BATTLE!! Thanks to our crew for standing strong till the end!! See yah next session Wink

-Gram
I Get It,,,,, No One Wants Me To Have A Dam Blue Or White Thumb..... Lmao........ Dam So Close...... But Yet So Far..... Very Good Game Guys And Gals Glad And Honored To Have Raced With The People In My Crew.... Nice Job Babe And Thx Jess And Matt....
What a hell of a game. I enjoyed every min of being in such a game team. Honestly, we had this is the bag. To bad The other team couldn’t stay true to there like we did in keeping the same players (in exception of others who didn’t finish and jess had no choice and did what was right for the team) and not recruiting others in the last mins for there achievement credits "cough cough" but like they say anything goes. Therefore, it was a great battle to the end. So congrats to each one of you. To me our crew is top crew and I don’t need a medal to prove that. And congrats to the other team for taking yet another top crew this session.Big Grin
finally this truly was one hell of a session all played great and to our crew you all did some kick ass work GREAT job ..
Thx Matt.......
you will learn grasshopper ...lmao np
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5