Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Y Y Y Y Y Y
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I've been in two fights my whole life, once in 2nd grade, and once when i was 19. I don't fight. I never have, I don't like it. It's not me.

You call me e-thug, blah blah blah, tell me something I haven't heard before. In real life, I don't need to fight. People actually like me for me, and I know after reading this, your going to go off, 'oh panda has no friends, he's a loser, blah blah' and i really don't give a shit. You don't know me, I don't know you. Get off my jock.

Yes, I am bringing up your past spending, and all you can do is deny it and call me a bitch. Your too cool for me dude.

Too cool..

And on the note that I got money, cars, credits, whatever from everyone on MC, that's the way the game was. And anything I got from others was a returned favor. Maybe not the credits, but the credits were because I did something for them, and that was their way of saying thank you, or paying me to do something. I gave away alot of cars, alot of money, and alot of icons for people, as I said in my last post, if you help others, and keep helping others, they help you back. That's just how it is buddy.
No im not gonna say you have no friends cause I have no idea. Honestly I think your a punk for running your mouth online and knowing you cannot back it up in real life but whatever makes you feel big. I have gained shit from others also but I have also put my share back into my own winnings. Ive never spent over 600 in 1 round except one time and it was barely over to beat Hobbes and beating him was not about the icon as much as EARNING my lightning bolt I play to win no matter the costs back then.
PandaIsTrash Wrote:No im not gonna say you have no friends cause I have no idea. Honestly I think your a punk for running your mouth online and knowing you cannot back it up in real life but whatever makes you feel big. I have gained shit from others also but I have also put my share back into my own winnings. Ive never spent over 600 in 1 round except one time and it was barely over to beat Hobbes and beating him was not about the icon as much as EARNING my lightning bolt I play to win no matter the costs back then.

I got mine without spending a penny Wink
PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:I got mine without spending a penny Wink

In a different age and a different time in which spending was not everything. The time i won both of mine i always had to go up against someone richer then I was at the time. All im saying is dont talk shit if you cannot back it up in real life because i guarentee you that alot of people you talk shit to online if u see them irl they wont remember it as just internet playfun.
Av3rsion Wrote:In a different age and a different time in which spending was not everything. The time i won both of mine i always had to go up against someone richer then I was at the time. All im saying is dont talk shit if you cannot back it up in real life because i guarentee you that alot of people you talk shit to online if u see them irl they wont remember it as just internet playfun.

Thing is, in real life I don't need to talk shit because I'm a very easy person to get along with.

On here, I don't give a shit what you think about me. Especially you. Most of the people here like me, so I don't need to worry about one scrub talking shit. Smile

get off my jock
PandaIsTrash Wrote:No im not gonna say you have no friends cause I have no idea. Honestly I think your a punk for running your mouth online and knowing you cannot back it up in real life but whatever makes you feel big. I have gained shit from others also but I have also put my share back into my own winnings. Ive never spent over 600 in 1 round except one time and it was barely over to beat Hobbes and beating him was not about the icon as much as EARNING my lightning bolt I play to win no matter the costs back then.
^
|
|
|
|
|
Whos this girl???
Probally casper and all his multis.
Wow i spent over 600 just to beat someone, woop woop for you.
Try spend now, and id own your arseWink

I spent a bit, but truly its the people you run with tht help you get those icons. i couldnt have gotten that many icons. running by myself.

Aversion, your just a fucking cheating mutt.... go hide, your a joke
No1 likes you. yd you return?
lulz... brett, what are you trying to do. this is a pointless argument you're trying to lead.

it's true, i know for a fact that you spend a lot.
doesn't mean i hate you or i'm trying to say something against you, i just know that you used to spend a lot.

why are you getting all pissy because someone else said it?

why does everyone hate each other just over shameless internet shit talking.
Hm. Owned?

I didn't start this mess, I simply brought up kiro's spending habit because he called out graeme on his.
:tocas:
Tokkiez Wrote::tocas:

post whore much ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6