Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Y Y Y Y Y Y
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
lol brett, you know i have no problem with you, but this is getting outta hand. why is your first instinct to get so damn defensive if something says anything about you? how insecure are you? you're trying to compare a PROFESSIONAL VIDEO GAME PLAYER to these people... and then you say they have no lives... you're a, "pro gamer" dude... honestly, you're running around in circles tripping over yourself. you're making fun of people for getting 10k races in 14 days, yet you're sticking up for someone who puts, 200k hours in halo fucking 3 dude... seriously, just stop trying to hate on people.

not to mention the fact that you're hatin' on danny for, "e-thuggin" when all you're doing is saying you can kick someone's ass... which is, in fact, the very definition of, "e-thuggin"...
:jerry::jerry::jerry::jerry::jerry::jerry::jerry::jerry::jerry:
v2pointOH Wrote:lol brett, you know i have no problem with you, but this is getting outta hand. why is your first instinct to get so damn defensive if something says anything about you? how insecure are you? you're trying to compare a PROFESSIONAL VIDEO GAME PLAYER to these people... and then you say they have no lives... you're a, "pro gamer" dude... honestly, you're running around in circles tripping over yourself. you're making fun of people for getting 10k races in 14 days, yet you're sticking up for someone who puts, 200k hours in halo fucking 3 dude... seriously, just stop trying to hate on people.

not to mention the fact that you're hatin' on danny for, "e-thuggin" when all you're doing is saying you can kick someone's ass... which is, in fact, the very definition of, "e-thuggin"...

damn .... brett he burn you good bro
Notice how this bitch says the same thing over and over again?

"I will kick your ass in real life"

"Nerd"

"You pussy"

"I will kick your ass in real life"

"Nerd"

"You pussy"

zzz rofl

kid wants to talk shit about me, but can only say the same three things over and over =/
bret....kiro???.....lol.....just wanted make sure thats the same person im thinking of.....
:postwhore: much with ur 1 word posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6