Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Toooo Funny
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its funny how people can talk shit out there ass but have no clue as to what there saying.

I have run in 14 crews helping others to win top crew leader....

I have run 3 times as a crew leader and won twice...but both times i won had members who were unwilling to go the extra mile.

Thankfully both times i had a couple members who were willing to go above and beyond what i had asked of them ( you know who you are).

So for uninformed fucksticks to come into the forums and bash me...FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you have helped as many people win as i have and have spend numerous hours and cash on this game...you have no right to
Criticize me for the way i run a crew......

Thats all i gotta say about that..........

Except for a select few i could care less what you think of me.
so kelly where do i fit in with all this shit....???

are you saying FUCK YOU to me???......

hope not cause i aint never done you dirty.....
i missed the last 2 days .. but think i get the jist on what happend ... time will revel all Kelly the person/s whom did this will come out more then likly next round lol
Hey Johnny...one of the players i actually give a shit about..lol

Nice to see you buddy..........
Kelly if you arnt running your own account how are you running a crew? your own crew members admit u were no where around the last few days yet your account was online.
Hi kelly Smile Tongue
ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:Kelly if you arnt running your own account how are you running a crew? your own crew members admit u were no where around the last few days yet your account was online.

Ahh the ancient argument of MC, while I agree with the fact people should play thier own accounts, this one never goes away, I have a great deal of respect for Ray and Cres but if we know it shouldnt they know it as.. ah well enough with that. This thread was actually fairly boring so I will end by remarking that Kelly has secret relations with Canadian mountain goats eh.