Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: image verification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can we put the image verification back in????
If you want this because of macro's its not goin to help imige verifi was on a loop anyone who sat and actually watched it loop could and did create a macro to get past it.
indeed you are right ... plus img ver was a pain in the ass ...

might aswell bring back fines ... JOKING !! i cudnt stand thoes pms
those damn fine messages used to piss me off

.BUT i do have to say they have to do something about all these macro's running it lags the game so bad people can not play because the server lags TO bad
yea i cant even play for shit ... server lags like a mofo :mad::mad:
yea i had an awful problem last session like every 5 to10 minutes my pc wouldnt move thought i had a virus or something but when i opened up another window and went to another site it was fine. so i spent alot of time logging in and out because my pages just wouldnt load. I'm havin the same problem now. but now i just log off and stay off for a bit.
might have had something to do with your ISP, a lot of people had no lag problems last session or this session. i didn't. it usually just came at random times though. when nobody was on and shit.
my isp is fine i run the highest possible in my area and when i went to other sites it was fine and when i checked my connection i was always running between 99 and 100% I thought maybe it was because of the 2 computers running but then i found out that we were not the only ones having problems.U can say yours only messed up when no one was on but not once did i ever see where there was hardly anyone on.
hell alot were macroing 24/7 i saw accounts stay at the same nw within a few 1k for 48 hrs strait and never log off. and yes it is possible because I was on my accounts sometimes 22 hrs outta 24.