Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Lag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is anyone else getting lag now?

i wasn't getting any before the image stuff came up but now i am, and when they do come up half the time only 2 out of the 4 pictures actually load...

so whats the deal, first the image verification now the lag...its getting old fast

dont understand messing with something that worked last session.
yeh,im only getting 2/4 pics,if the image i have to get right is 1 of the ones that doesnt show up,i have to hope i get lucky.
crazyfrog555 Wrote:yeh,im only getting 2/4 pics,if the image i have to get right is 1 of the ones that doesnt show up,i have to hope i get lucky.

besides the awful lag i am getting the same thing didnt' know if it was just me or not
if i wait a while now, a 3rd image shows up,then a while longer the 4th..but even if i click the right image it says its wrong..:S
Lol, just got an image verification, and I guessed the right one!

I'm also getting the same lag effect. I thought it was cause I was downloading while playing MC, but then I stopped downloading and it still went on.
i havent had any problems with lag at all
im getting super bad lag :mad:
morad Wrote:We are working on the problem guys and gals.

thanking you sir, heres hoping it dosnt take too long .... its pissing me off hard ... takes me 1 min to do a freaking offline race
Cross your fingers, I think it is fixed. Big Grin
admin Wrote:Cross your fingers, I think it is fixed. Big Grin
Now can we bring back image verification?
Pages: 1 2