Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: boom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
a car went boooooooooom today.
Shouldn't have put that grenade inside it Rolleyes
this thread is too stupid to even lock ....
it wasnt a grenade...it was my IMAGINATION ! w000000t i was bored,.i did this thread and the flame 1 at like hmmmhuuuuumm leme see abou 9am bcuz i was supperrrrrrrr bored even tho id only been up for 2 1/2 hours.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont LOCK this thread as it is STUPID like nz_evo TonguePPPPPPP j/kzzx.
crazyfrog555 Wrote:it wasnt a grenade...it was my IMAGINATION ! w000000t i was bored,.i did this thread and the flame 1 at like hmmmhuuuuumm leme see abou 9am bcuz i was supperrrrrrrr bored even tho id only been up for 2 1/2 hours.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont LOCK this thread as it is STUPID like nz_evo TonguePPPPPPP j/kzzx.

Confusedhuthefuckup: Before I :chair: And Tell Your Sister To :dome: While I keep :Throw: And every1 will shout :attention_whore: :bowdown:,
Because This Is You >>> Rolleyes:beatoff: Getting Gizzed On By A Munkey.

Because :tocas:
fast_fry Wrote:Confusedhuthefuckup: Before I :chair: And Tell Your Sister To :dome: While I keep :Throw: And every1 will shout :attention_whore: :bowdown:,
Because This Is You >>> Rolleyes:beatoff: Getting Gizzed On By A Munkey.

Because :tocas:

best thing ive seen in a long time
that's kinda like when in grade school, that had you write down a bunch of movie titles, then you had to make a story using all of those titles :O

but instead of movie titles, it was silly avatar smiley things.

Nice paul! :O
you went to grade school?
dnb_Fueld Wrote:you went to grade school?

I could color inside the lines Big Grin I graduated XD

That's the last time I was in school Smile
PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:I could color inside the lines Big Grin I graduated XD

That's the last time I was in school Smile
the last time you were in school you were arrested and now cant got withing 400 meters of one,
Pages: 1 2