Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Thaughts So far
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:Mine is slow but not that damn slow.never had any probs like this before until i played beta and even in beta the lag wasnt as bad as it is now. and i went as far as to call my isp and have my connection checked and it comes down to this site because everything else loads fine.I even lag when i go to the sign in page.

You're still experience lag? Anyone else?
it's still happening but not alot....
admin Wrote:You're still experience lag? Anyone else?

i hardly ever get lag anymore
Sometimes I experience lag, but what it turns out to be is the mysql errors. For awhile now, I've been getting them at least average of 2-3 times a day.

As for the new version, I like it. Thought my viewpoint is sorta-slanted, since I have not played for a very long time. These new changes seem to be for the better, as far as my current experience goes...
admin Wrote:You're still experience lag? Anyone else?

IM wondering if the ports on the servers have changed because alot of our providers have very tight security ports.

The lag i am experienceing is loading pages and its constant not here and there every time i go to swap a page it takes forever to load the pages.Where before it was click its there.I tried in ie and firefox its both the same sometimes it takes so long my ff times out. I been scanning and scanning think it maybe a virus but nothing and when i go to my process it says that the game is takin up 99% cpu.I ran live broadcast off this pc for 2 years and no prob i dont understand what the deal is.
yea im still getting lag from time to time ...

also game clock f**kin me off gooooood
its improved but still on the slow side.
rev 3 SUX. this is bullshit. i got home invaded for over 120 billion last night while my racer was offline at home....... i more than likely will not be playing any more as i put a lot of time and effort into gettin the high level i am and spending my time to make that money for these fags too spam 88 and 85 all damn night while im asleep and take all my money. should be like the old version... you should be more protected when ur offline at home.... how the hell did my character get home invaded WHILE AT HOME 50 damn times over the period of one night.... thats retarded. ive been playin my hardest tryin to win this game and as i can see its useless to even play cuz no matter how much better i am than the next player they can spam theyre 1000 credits on HI and take it all......
LarryG Wrote:rev 3 SUX. this is bullshit. i got home invaded for over 120 billion last night while my racer was offline at home....... i more than likely will not be playing any more as i put a lot of time and effort into gettin the high level i am and spending my time to make that money for these fags too spam 88 and 85 all damn night while im asleep and take all my money. should be like the old version... you should be more protected when ur offline at home.... how the hell did my character get home invaded WHILE AT HOME 50 damn times over the period of one night.... thats retarded. ive been playin my hardest tryin to win this game and as i can see its useless to even play cuz no matter how much better i am than the next player they can spam theyre 1000 credits on HI and take it all......

lol......

what do you expect bro.....

you were high up there in nw and people wanted to hit you but couldn't.....

Shane and I thought you'd get a tad bit pissed off.....

And it wasnt 88 and 85 more like 69 and 77.....

but hey its just a game bro.....

no hard feeling for us taking over 150 billion from you.....
LarryG Wrote:rev 3 SUX. this is bullshit. i got home invaded for over 120 billion last night while my racer was offline at home....... i more than likely will not be playing any more as i put a lot of time and effort into gettin the high level i am and spending my time to make that money for these fags too spam 88 and 85 all damn night while im asleep and take all my money. should be like the old version... you should be more protected when ur offline at home.... how the hell did my character get home invaded WHILE AT HOME 50 damn times over the period of one night.... thats retarded. ive been playin my hardest tryin to win this game and as i can see its useless to even play cuz no matter how much better i am than the next player they can spam theyre 1000 credits on HI and take it all......

If you were smart enough you wouldn't be at that HI NW. If you were going to need money to level you should've made money and spent it on a level. Don't go bitching about YOUR mistake. If you wanted to get 1st or 10th you'd be smart to work the last day in the last hour. You just fucked yourself over.
Pages: 1 2 3 4