Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: crew models????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I guess when you switch crews you take your crew models with you also? I invited a new player and his crew models came with him. Just curious if anybody else has seen this?
If you lead your own crew,and you disband it and join another the leader keeps his cms but the crew doesnt.
Ok, so that person has to be labeled the leader, and then they can carry his own crew models over, but the normal players in the crew do not.
nahh they don't have to be labeled a leader, just if they are the leader of a crew, their crew models stay with them until their next crew
I dont know what the Leader Role in a crew does, maybe it does do that?
i'm not sure either but i was both the leader and had labelled myself leader when i switched
all you have to do is be the leader of a crew to carry your crew mods over to anther crew ... dont need to be labeld leader or any of that jaz, just purly be the leader
Black__Metal Wrote:all you have to do is be the leader of a crew to carry your crew mods over to anther crew ... dont need to be labeld leader or any of that jaz, just purly be the leader

Oh I thought that, do you know what the Leader Role does then Johnny?
Benton08 Wrote:Oh I thought that, do you know what the Leader Role does then Johnny?

no1 really knows,...