Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Money Races
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed yesterday that when you race someone for money there is a cap on the amount that does not match what the error message says. For example if you are at 100 billion and try to race someone for 50 billion it tells you that you can only race for up to 35% of your net worth, but it actually only lets you race for 4,923,xxx,xxx. I forget the exact number, but we did 50 or so money races and i tried several amounts from 5-25 billion and it always ended up being the same random 4 billion dollar amount.
it is a cap so we do not control who wins like we use to
I also noticed, that sometimes when doing cash races, if you get a ticket your car disapears?

happend twice to me, anyone else experience this?
Shane_135 Wrote:I also noticed, that sometimes when doing cash races, if you get a ticket your car disapears?

i think what it is, is once you get caught (a ticket) street racing you get your car impounded kinda like what would happen in real life that is why it gets taken from you
o_O_Tread_O_o Wrote:it is a cap so we do not control who wins like we use to

I can probably mark this as the moment that MC died.

That was a lot fun doing that shit.
Shane_135 Wrote:I also noticed, that sometimes when doing cash races, if you get a ticket your car disapears?

If your in a Stolen Car...and you do just 1 race..your car gets impounded yes.
o_O_Tread_O_o Wrote:it is a cap so we do not control who wins like we use to

ROFL ... we controlled the game hard back then
*we*

Black you got a mouse in your pocket...

I still remember and can not forgot how Brandon didnt get his win...and their has been others that have been taken down.