Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: just a thought
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
New features
Get rid of this new all/live chat and mc spy most people dont use it.Whats the point in having them if not used? To me the all chat was more of an annoyance.And the live chat person to person i know myself i still use the old im chat because its not a pop out in the screen of my game.

Get rid of the pop outs when you buy parts for your car.

Acheivements
Make is so when u get to an acheievement u have to claim it within a certain amount of time or u can not have it. ( like 24 hrs)This will do away with everyone saving all their credits for the end of the game.
well i used the mc spy but not the chat... the chat was annoying and as far as ppl saving their creds wouldnt that kinda be like them buying creds??
I agree 100% bar the last one, you cant still get around this by holding off leveling racing etc etc..

And what happens if you get 2k races for example then you arnt around for 24 hours, youd miss out on it, unfair for newer players that arnt around as much as also learn the most from the use of extra credits.
dnb_Fueld Wrote:I agree 100% bar the last one, you cant still get around this by holding off leveling racing etc etc..

And what happens if you get 2k races for example then you arnt around for 24 hours, youd miss out on it, unfair for newer players that arnt around as much as also learn the most from the use of extra credits.

thats true for the newer players (yes me to lol) cuz i have a few things to do during the day most of the time and sometimes skip a day or two.
ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:Acheivements
Make is so when u get to an acheievement u have to claim it within a certain amount of time or u can not have it. ( like 24 hrs)This will do away with everyone saving all their credits for the end of the game.

I disagree.
I think everyone saving until the end made it really exciting.
Don't know who's got what.
thats true to... but i usually spend mine kinda stupidly lol i mostly do HI's and stop racin at lvl ten prolly not a good idea but hey im learning...
the 24 hours was an example it doent have to be 24 hours.And as for newer player its will teach them to check their accounts more often which leads to having to play more often which means bigger poulation for the game.

But y'all need to look at the spending aspect of the game. If they dont make money off the game because everyone saves their credits til the end and have no reason to spend .they will do away with this feature all together Because of the simple fact of they are no making any money so whats the point in having the game.
i kinda agree/disagree.... cuz as many HI's were going on... i believe id spend if i was gettiin pwned like that...
You raise a good point about them cheaking more often jess.

And i see your point about less people spending... but to be honest i never spent before hand and i still dont spend now, so the total loss from me is zero.

i havnt seen the MC account before so i dont no if its having a negative or posative effect on it, all i know is ray and cres have allways stressed the fact that they are not 100% worried about the funds generated from the game
Daggermouth Wrote:I disagree.
I think everyone saving until the end made it really exciting.
Don't know who's got what.

i agree with Cameron on this, but I agree with getting rid of Quick Chat + MC Spy...
Also the Tuner shop should come back, as it takes ages to get all parts on your car... and theres not a way to upgrade your cars Security System either.
Pages: 1 2