Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Who votes???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wouldnt normally come on here and bitch about things.

But FUCk really guys.

This game is supposed to be pointed at racers? right not hiers.
The street heist for that shit!!!

We should even it out a little bit more with accievement creds.
Lets say

100 races won= 1500 creds
2000 races won = 8000 creds
10000 races won = 30,000 creds

All crew 500 races won= 3000 creds
All crew 5000 races= 25,000 creds

Im only vouching for races won etc, you get enough for hiing thats easy.
But for an offline race is 15 creds. doesnt give us many races out of 600 creds:eek:

i dont want anyone been silly but what do you guys think?
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Yea defintly, i think the achievements, should be exactly that, achievments. not a walk in the fucking park!
Im only stating, because atm you spend 80k too spam offline for yourself.

15x 5000 races won = 75k and thats with out tuning etc???
who would buy over 200$ worth of creds for that?
actually this game is for both stealing and racing
yeah but the achievement creds are favouring HI'ers now, not racers. it should either go back to the way it was or even it out.
i say go back to how it was
that way it takes strategy to win top crew even if they have spenders
Yes this is a hiing and racing game, but like ron said. its fovouring hiers:mad: so that they can spam the shit out of the racers.

I just say even it out, so that you do have too spend, or else ray will lose out on alot of money.

Its just stupid i think. you get 100 races and get 600 creds. for the noobs that want too try but cant spend, it takes them awhile. where as if it was fair so they could keep up maybey. and actally be able to join good crews.

it was good the ammount that they gave us. but a bit too over the moon.Big Grin
if you get my drift:postwhore:
i also think that we r lucky to get any
as im sure less people spend now
I'll play the devil's advocate. Whats funny is that Ray can take away almost 90% of the achievements if he wanted to. Originally there were only 3 achievements, if I'm correct. HI, Car Boost, and Recruiting. So if Ray wants to give us free credit no matter the amount it's up to his decision.

But on the other hand since offline racing takes more credits (15) instead of before (8? or was it 5?) I think racers should get more credits. Unless it goes back down to 8 or 5 credits per offline race then the achievement credits are good as of now.
Big_Bang Wrote:I'll play the devil's advocate. Whats funny is that Ray can take away almost 90% of the achievements if he wanted to. Originally there were only 3 achievements, if I'm correct. HI, Car Boost, and Recruiting. So if Ray wants to give us free credit no matter the amount it's up to his decision.

But on the other hand since offline racing takes more credits (15) instead of before (8? or was it 5?) I think racers should get more credits. Unless it goes back down to 8 or 5 credits per offline race then the achievement credits are good as of now.

Exactly, take down the offline racing too 5 or 8 creds for offline, and it will be evened out, but i still think he should give racers a little bit more of a bonus, as i stated above. because you are still going to have to spend too get those accievments,

but yes he could take us down too Nill credits for bonus.

Im pretty sure he gave us that ammount of credits so we could test everything out, before he dropped the bonuses:mad:
Pages: 1 2