Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: implement to prevent cheaters... *ahem*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
add in for the crew achievements that you have to be in the crew for a minimum of at least a day or something so you can't just add multi's and claim credits and work them without the worry of losing cm's.
Good point ...sneaky... real sneaky .... but yea sounds good ... should be changed like you said ...
more like blatently obvious,

i think after the first 48 hours you should only be abllowed to change one member per 24 hours.
Those who live in Glass houses should not thorw stones....
Shane_135 Wrote:Those who live in Glass houses should not thorw stones....

Man with little knowledge should not try tutor Einstein....
One of the great attractions of patriotism it fulfills our worst wishes. In the person of our nation we are able, vicariously, to bully and cheat. Bully and cheat, what's more, with a feeling that we are profoundly virtuous.
Aldous Huxley
funny how you guys are crying about cheating when what your crying about is what your doing.

8 people in crew, random accs joining working then leaving.

Hypocrite much?
Tokkies= mod?????? trying to burn our crew?Wink

Is this setting a good example coming from a so called mod? Cheating, there our role models? ? ? ?

Shane, thinks he can knock me in sec, good lucky buddy, he alse talks about how much his D**K smeels, i feel sorry for you. that always happens after been in a crew with cjw21.
And tose herpez you were talking about. Hate to say, Just STOP bending over for yah crew mates:catfight:, Grow some balls. and get laid!!!! PAWNED
burn a crew? lol ive played legit so get off my nuts u homo.
i havent done nothing
Pages: 1 2