Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: can't see who HI'd me??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry all, i searched the forums and apparently "who HI'd me" and "?????" or "why can't i see who HI'd me" are all too short for search terms. So I don't really have much to go on.

I got HI'd today, which is expected, but I can't see who it was. I can see who attempted to earlier, I can see who I hit, but I can't see the one that was actually successful on hitting me. All I see is what's below:

Date Suspect Type Damages
9/23 2:27pm ????? HI $86,602

I don't remember reading anything the other day when I started playing about not being able to see who successfully hit you or maybe is it because they're much higher then my NW? Who knows. Any ideas?
If someone succesfully hits you then it wont show there name,

it will how ever show there name when they attempt to hit you but instread are caught and fined

Example:
9/22 7:39pmcjw_RIP_MajesticHI$0[View]

Ask me ingame for help if you like or post here again

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/messages...=Consulate
Ahh, didn't realize that. Makes sense when you think about it though.:redface:
phork Wrote:Sorry all, i searched the forums and apparently "who HI'd me" and "?????" or "why can't i see who HI'd me" are all too short for search terms. So I don't really have much to go on.

I got HI'd today, which is expected, but I can't see who it was. I can see who attempted to earlier, I can see who I hit, but I can't see the one that was actually successful on hitting me. All I see is what's below:

Date Suspect Type Damages
9/23 2:27pm ????? HI $86,602

I don't remember reading anything the other day when I started playing about not being able to see who successfully hit you or maybe is it because they're much higher then my NW? Who knows. Any ideas?

When looking at your history, you can usually tell who hit you. Pay attention to the time that it happened and you will see that they usually get caught either before or after they hit you.