Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: I just want to say
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thank you for a fun session. I know it was an impromptu thing to run for top and im thankful that quite a few of you supported me.

Romeo where were you i was waiting for you so i can invite ya. PSH.

anyways not a bad run i guess. I come back at 5:58 and spammed 14k. Endedup winning

Thanks to my crew, Congrats to tyler on #1 and ide again.

Lem thanks for a good crew run.
Tokkiez Wrote:Thank you for a fun session. I know it was an impromptu thing to run for top and im thankful that quite a few of you supported me.

Romeo where were you i was waiting for you so i can invite ya. PSH.

anyways not a bad run i guess. I come back at 5:58 and spammed 14k. Endedup winning

Thanks to my crew, Congrats to tyler on #1 and ide again.

Lem thanks for a good crew run.

thanks for the oppertunity tokkz, great work! Big Grin
Man the last 2 spots i didnt know who to invite. So i just looked at top drivers to see who had no crew. Saw buhbye and saw people i didnt like.

Figured i saw penguin online and he did help me earlier in the season so i just gave it to him
congrats to buhbye and cj for hi and boost.

I will also take on a fresh new batch of students. Let me know if you all are interested
Tokkiez Wrote:congrats to buhbye and cj for hi and boost.

I will also take on a fresh new batch of students. Let me know if you all are interested

still up for guiding me with my plan? Wink
lol juss saw penguin hahah thanks angie
Congrat tyler on 1st place,ron 2nd place..and my lovely teacher angera finish 3rd place and top crew leader..
congrat cj on top boost..and all top 10,top25.. Smile
i dont know how i got #3 really. I came back at 58 mins and tried to invite you and penguin. Finished at 59 mins and 20 secs. Withdrawed 14k from my banka nd spammed. i got lucky i guess
Thanks everyone...grats to our crew too nice racing guys
Tokkiez Wrote:i dont know how i got #3 really. I came back at 58 mins and tried to invite you and penguin. Finished at 59 mins and 20 secs. Withdrawed 14k from my banka nd spammed. i got lucky i guess

yet you had some noob like me working my ass off to get it haha!
damn you igor lol
Pages: 1 2