Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Last Round..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody happen to have a screenshot of last round? The current upload is incorrect and Raymond asks if anyone has a screenshot of it..Tyler got 255 bill and Ron got 248 bill...if anyone has a screenshot..please post here soon as.
which ones counting nate, the boards on the current stats, or the one that first came up when the session ended, coz the one atm looks like 5/10 mins before the end to me..
after game ended. what's up now is completely wrong, even if it was from 5-10 minutes before game ended, i should be way higher... at least i have dozens of witnesses to place me in 2nd, but the screenshot would be really helpful.
v2pointOH Wrote:after game ended. what's up now is completely wrong, even if it was from 5-10 minutes before game ended, i should be way higher... at least i have dozens of witnesses to place me in 2nd, but the screenshot would be really helpful.

no i aint saying its right, im with you its wrong! lol
coz im 5th there when i finished 4th, yes you did finish 2nd, tyler 1st and tokkiez 3rd, but unfortunately no screeny Sad
i finish 15th not 24th lol
<3 you ange. lifesaver.
[Image: wtfux.jpg]

screeny for last season
good old angie.