Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Achievments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
New achievements suck tbh..because everyone abused them...it would be better if they just went back to at the start of the round..but only 1 person can claim them.
crazyfrog555 Wrote:New achievements suck tbh..because everyone abused them...it would be better if they just went back to at the start of the round..but only 1 person can claim them.

i personally love what they did with them, but you can't please everyone
how exactly do u abuse something that is givin to you?
read ray's post..he said people will be punished and therefore have the crew credits removed/lowered for abusing them..so i think they might as well put them back to how they were at start of rev.3..but only with 1 person gaining them.
crazyfrog555 Wrote:read ray's post..he said people will be punished and therefore have the crew credits removed/lowered for abusing them..so i think they might as well put them back to how they were at start of rev.3..but only with 1 person gaining them.

i would have to disagree with them being put back to the way they were at the start...it was an insane about of creds, just way too many, remember its still a businessWink
Yeh i thought that too..but what i mean is that..it would be like Rev.2..where its first person to get there and claim them..Or maybe even better this..

Go back to the ORIGIONAL amounts from the start of Rev.3...Half them all..then add them in...Then make it so only 1 person can claim them..first person there basicly..and for crew achievements..You should be able to have a "Crew Credit Bank"..Where everyone in the crew can claim the crew credit achievements and they get added to the Crew Credit Bank..Then the Crew Leader or Co-Leader can give out the creds to someone in the crew..say with the highest level..or have like an option where you can trade in like 10,000 crew credits for 500million Crew Bank Roll or something...

Just a rough idea..work with it people? Alter it =D
crazyfrog555 Wrote:Yeh i thought that too..but what i mean is that..it would be like Rev.2..where its first person to get there and claim them..Or maybe even better this..

Go back to the ORIGIONAL amounts from the start of Rev.3...Half them all..then add them in...Then make it so only 1 person can claim them..first person there basicly..and for crew achievements..You should be able to have a "Crew Credit Bank"..Where everyone in the crew can claim the crew credit achievements and they get added to the Crew Credit Bank..Then the Crew Leader or Co-Leader can give out the creds to someone in the crew..say with the highest level..or have like an option where you can trade in like 10,000 crew credits for 500million Crew Bank Roll or something...

Just a rough idea..work with it people? Alter it =D

no its fine the way it is, be happy you are getting free creds at all...but people will always bitch lol
Since achievements credits have been reduced dramatically, prize credits should be lowered also to even playing field. The game is very 1 sided now with achievement credits being the way they.
rhs Wrote:Since achievements credits have been reduced dramatically, prize credits should be lowered also to even playing field. The game is very 1 sided now with achievement credits being the way they.

dude at the start the game there was 800 USD for top driver and no achievos...
so its already been evened greatly...
you wouldnt also be wanting that if u won this session would ya? Wink
ray, what about last sessions prizes. i'm missing out on my 2nd place winnings
Pages: 1 2 3 4