Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: CONGRATS BRANDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
nice job brandon u deserved it Cool
I can't believe you won! U don't deserve sh*t...You are one of the worst players ever I swear, this love fest is b.s.!!! I should have hi'd you down J/K About time you got your win....and Congrats Rach on not getting screwed at the end like usual...
lol. well there we go. my bad didnt know u were kitting. i dont know who u were so.... i was just defendin brandon cuz i didnt read the whole post and i didnt see the J/K part. sorry guys.
I'm not even going to respond to this loser....lol Apparently he can't read cause I wrote that I was joking, and if you read Brandon's message I am thanked for helping out....dumbass
lmfao you idiot, tact is officers friend...
what kind of moron are you did you not see the J/K it was in bold ffs
Quote:who the [censored] are u???? your fuckin retarted. go learn something u fukin noob!!!!!!! and yes he did deserve it u dumbfuck. go jack off with your 1/2inch dick. stupid fucker. get the [censored] out of the forums!!!

omg... I seriously hope you are going to delete your own post before you are going to punch yourself in the face... He is definately a good thief and will own you in more than 1 way... Does the word "veteran" mean anything to you ? Now stfu

And besides... Cant you read the big J/K?
thank you paulie

*hands cracker
Great job brandon..It all worked out for ya
:crazy:
Congrats Brandon, you realy deserve it.
good job brandon Cool
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6