Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Dyno Line
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't see the line when I try and Dyno Tune.
sLeEpWaLkEr Wrote:I can't see the line when I try and Dyno Tune.

upload the new jarva script bro
to be honest I do not even know why they have the DYNO anymore. The system automatically adjusts your dyno, and 99% of the time, I have been 98% of dyno without doing anything but add parts on the car.
it is true mike, they need to make it harder and not auto adjust. can slap on parts hit dyno and you running 98-99% pwr .... seems stuipd.
would be cool if there was actually more to dyno tune, ingition timing curves etc etc, which could be affected by air intake temps etc etc..
hardout, but i dout that it would go that far. would catch alota people off that have smaller knowlge of these things
Black__Metal Wrote:it is true mike, they need to make it harder and not auto adjust. can slap on parts hit dyno and you running 98-99% pwr .... seems stuipd.

You do not even have to hit dyno. It automatically dyno's adjusts your % and 99% of the time you are 98% or better.
modogg85 Wrote:You do not even have to hit dyno. It automatically dyno's adjusts your % and 99% of the time you are 98% or better.

i hit it for no reason at all then ... altho stock hondas dont really need to be dyno'd either way haha